Friday, November 9, 2012

today is a clusterf@*k and so is my outfit :]




Today I have the song "just one of those days" by Monica that keeps replaying in my head over and over again. So along with my bizarre mood, I figured why not throw everything on my body which included a cluster of prints. This skirt is vintage from the shop in New Orleans Funky Monkey and its super cute and comfy. It almost looks like an apron but i'll take it! I never wear wedges because I am in constant fear that they make my legs look huge, i'll let you  be the judge of my legs in this post. Enjoy!
PS... my jacket does not go with this outfit (makes me look boxy) I realize that, but again it's just one of those days.
Jacket: Express
Shirt: J Crew
Skirt: Funky Monkey
Tights: J Crew
Wedges: Sam Edelman 
Necklaces: lord and taylor, forever 21
Sunglasses: Funky Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment