Friday, November 16, 2012

seven nation army couldn't hold me back





I swear I always buy some pieces that are pretty pricey thinking I will wear them forever and that they are "so cooollll!", but it is just the opposite for me. My most inexpensive items are the ones I get the most wear from and actually match with everything. Funny how that works right? This varsity jacket I bought at Papaya. For those who don't know this store is a cross between Charlotte Russe and Wet Seal, I'm not even sure if that description helps but it's not the best place to shop. Anyway, I found this jacket for about 20 bucks and was thrilled because I bought one at Urban Outfitters I didn't even like for 90 bucks. Stupid I know. My next cheap item are my army pants: Target baby! I live for Target, I think recently they have been stepping up their game and putting out some great finds!  Enjoy!
Jacket: Papaya
Tank Top: Zara
Army Pants: Target
Shoes: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment