Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A blonde Flashdance






I hope most of  you know the movie Flashdance, it is an amazing 80's movie with curly fro-like hair, spandex, huge sweaters, every bell and whistle that the 80's had to offer. I think I always resort to dressing like the 80's or 90's, it just comes very natural to me and today is no exception. I was running around like a maniac today ("She's a maniaccc maniiiiacc!!") haha but anyway, so spandex was the easiest thing to throw on. These Aldo boots are my go to, great heel size and can still conquer the world! I hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving and I hope to soon share some exciting new ventures I have planned!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. yay for our new ventures secret secret sneaky headquarters can't wait for sundaY! xx

    ReplyDelete