Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday Bluesday





I went to yoga today and had to run some errands afterward, so I figured what's better than harem pants and clogs! I live and die for harem pants, even though they might be out of style right now I believe everything in fashion repeats itself. And anyway they are comfy and i like 'em! This top is usually not my style (a little too girly) but it tends to work well with a lot of things in my closet. It always works out that way doesn't it? You buy something and it's really not you and you're thinking I'll probably never wear this and turns out, you wear it more than your favorite piece. I think that scenario can be used in a lot of different situations in life. But I wont get deep here :] Enjoy!
Leather jacket: express
top: express
pants: h&m
clogs: bakers shoes 

No comments:

Post a Comment