Friday, October 19, 2012

my updated gray "suit"





So my definition of a gray suit use to be the oh so chic, gray sweatpants and gray hoodie and maybe some tan uggs. Now if you went to an all girl high school then this was your shit everyday all day. Since I am definitely not in high school anymore and haven't worn these pants in the four years I have had them I figured what the hell. I don't know why it took me so long to wear these METROPARK pants (who remembers that store?) because they are actually so comfy and versatile. Now I will be the first one to admit that I think gray is such an evil color, I have the hardest time finding things to match. My solution was to listen to my 16 year old self and pull out the gray suit. Enjoy!
PS... I love this blazer but it is way over priced (BCBG ya know how that  goes), it's pretty cool but not going to lie you can definitely search the web and find something very similar for way cheaper. 
PSS... tying knots in my t shirts are the absolute best thing. Thank you 90's era for making me look cool and wrinkling my t shirts! 
Blazer: BCBG
Sunglasses: urban outfitters
t shirt: target 
silver chain: my cool moms
pants: metro park
shoes: dolce vita found at Lord and Taylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment