Monday, March 4, 2013

librarian status





 
Sorry about my lack of posting last week! I of course did not have a computer but I am crossing my fingers that I am getting one within the next few days! But anyways, I just purchased these amazing and cozy Blank jeans. I absolutely love the way this brand fits. Since my body has changed a bit since I was 18 I have to finally accept the fact that I have curves and need to embrace them. And Blank denim definitely embraces my curves! Today is such a lazy day, so I decided to break out my librarian thrifted shirt. I don't know why but I love this shirt. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Great classy outfit, outstanding red pointed heels with rock chic jacket from leather. Sorry for a note again - the chair has to be gone from picture. That's about you.

    ReplyDelete